Lodha Amara

a 40 Acre Neighborhood Filled with Ways To Enrich Your Life

A well-planned 44 Acres of township at premium location of Thane, Lodha Amara will be termed as a future landmark. It’s location benefits and easy accessibility are the two major reasons for better future appreciation. The development of this township is planned in three phases. It’s first phase is complete with fully operations clubhouse and world-class amenities. 30% apartments are ready for delivery, remaining 70% available for sale with exclusive choices of possession in the year of 2019 and 2020.

It is a prestigious project located at Thane West in Mumbai. Termed as an upcoming locale, it has everything you will need in today’s modern day. Every minute detail of the dwelling are taken care of by the architects. This dwelling is truly a blessing for every occupant. There is adequate natural light and breeze entering into each of the rooms. Lodha Amara is the perfect place for you and your family to live a blissful life

Residential Tower In Lodha Amara

Make this your home today!